Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Column "Only In Warren"

Due to the favorable response of my humorous last posting of my neighbors couch in his front yard, it occurred to me that this might just be the place to begin a regular column of the many oddities that can be observed while sight-seeing in our fair city. Please forward any funny pictures or experiences you (or someone you know) has had that you feel is unique to the "Warren Experience". I will be happy to post it here and forward it for pure entertainment purposes of course. To get you all started - here is an example of mine. I was once verbally accosted by a teenage girl in front of my local grocery store and reprimanded for "taking her parking space". I was puzzled, as I had no idea that she apparently had an assigned parking space. My reaction was to laugh and walk away - an unexpected reaction from the look on her face. I guess it is customary to come to blows with a total stranger because one fails to observe the parking lot pecking order?? I could be true - but only in Warren.

No comments: